Faymonville FLOATMAX Range
The Faymonville FloatMAX is a multi-functional inloader for the transportationof glass. Built on 3 axles and equipped with a sophisticated securing system, the FloatMAX semi-trailer, partially metallised as standard, guarantees a high level of loading safety for the transportation of heavy and tall glass panes.
The FloatMAX Inloader is equipped with pneumatic suspension and independent suspension (stub axles on axle balancers).
Lashing of the load
One of the following systems can be optionally used to secure the load in the FLOATMAX:
- A vertical and horizontal hydraulic and adjustable glass bracing systemfor "A" and "L" frames.
- The patented Faymonville MECA PUSH load lashing system, horizontal hydraulic-mechanic operation, for "A" and "L" frames.
FLOATMAX Inloader variants
The FloatMAX is available in various versions, each exactly aligned to the individual transport requirements.
- suitable for rail loading and optimised for combined traffic.
- UK version light and superlight
- adapted to British standards.
- With loadable platform:
- Glass inloader with siding tarpaulin.
- Gooseneck in platform design (additional loading platform).
Equipment & accessories
The FloatMAX Inloader can be tailored individually to the transport requirements. Here are just a few of the equipment options:
- Pneumatic lowering protection
- Hydraulic clamping system
- Auxiliary heating
- Awnings and sliding tarpaulins
- Aluminium wheel rims
For more details of the Faymonville range please visit the manufacturers website at www.faymonville.com or contact us at email@example.com for further details of any of our new stock.