Faymonville GIRDERMAX Range
The GirderMAX from Faymonville is a girder bridge to transport super heavy loads at legal axle loads on public roads. The inside dimension is steplessly widenable within seconds from 2,850mm to 7,950mm.
The following features are characteristic:
- 20% less dead weight than similar products
- 250t of payload in 2 x 10 dual lane configuration or in 2 x 18 modular axle line configuration
- Possibility for lifting and lowering, steplessly widenable
- Compatible with all other brands of modular platform trailers
- Self-tracking at the rear running gears
- Patented hydraulic widening system
- Suitable for mobilization in container
There are three different types that can be configured with the GirderMAX:
- Low deck version
- Schnabel version
- Suspension beam version
Exclusive by Faymonville
This vehicle permits ideal transport circumstances thanks to a:
Cross pendulum stabilisation
An hydraulic swaying system in combination with a ball bearing race ring is included. There is an identical system at both sides – which can be adjusted in 3-point or 4-point suspension. The longitudinal beams are hanging in a rocker bearing.
Hydraulic slide enlargements
Slide bearing move hydraulically on top of the cross beams. It can be enlarged by mechanically coupled extension elements.
The set-up of the GirderMAX comes with a pile of useful accessories like empty-run supports, load securing devices, parking supports, Hatz-Diesel engines on both sides and wireless remote controls for all hydraulic functions.
Areas of use
This girder bridge can be used in the following scenarios:
- Transport on public roads of super heavy loads at legal axle loads, starting from a payload of 150t – 250to
The GirderMAX is suitable for the transport of the following goods:
- Gas turbines
- Bulky goods and heavy loads